The primary offering comprises theory and online lab simulations associated with the learning pathways for students to achieve their CCNA Certification.
Computer Power Institute has met the quality assurance standards to deliver the Cisco Networking Academy Program through an e-campus (virtual) environment.
The Cisco Networking Academy Program will provide Computer Power Institute with access to the following:
- Cisco certified and endorsed courses
- Ongoing professional development opportunities for Academic staff
- Access to up to date, technical, online curricula including videos, graphics, and supplemental learning materials
- Online assessments that provide immediate feedback
- Interactive teaching and learning tools such as the Cisco Packet Tracer network simulation program
Additionally Academic Staff and students will also benefit from the collective knowledge of other Networking Academy community members through:
- Access to the Cisco NetSpace learning environment
- The Cisco Networking Academy Facebook
- Access to the Cisco Academy Support Centre
- Cisco events providing networking opportunities for Academic staff and students
About Computer Power Institute
Computer Power Institute in partnership with Holmesglen Institute, deliver affordable, accessible IT Diplomas combined with International Vendor Certifications focused on employment outcomes.
Cisco (NASDAQ: CSCO) is the worldwide leader in networking that transforms how people connect, communicate and collaborate.
For further information please contact:
Computer Power Institute (Didasko Institute):
John Anderson, General Manager – Strategic Partnerships.
+61 3 8199 6673 (Direct)
+61 (0) 407 553 455
Jessica Bircsak, Academic Manager
+61 3 8199 6669 Direct)
+61 (0) 417 176 618
Emma Broadbent, Regional Manager – Cisco Networking Academy
+61 2 8446 5064 (Direct)
+61 (0) 401 188 787