What are my fee payment options?
- Up-front payment; or
- Government loan through the VET FEE-HELP scheme including eligibility criteria.
All tuition fees are covered by the VET FEE-HELP loan
What is VET FEE-HELP?
VET FEE-HELP assistance is a loan from the commonwealth that helps eligible students pay their tuition fees for diploma courses undertaken at an approved provider.
- VET FEE-HELP assistance is a loan from the Commonwealth;
- the loan will remain as a personal debt obligation until it is repaid to the Commonwealth;
- the loan may affect (by reducing) the person’s take home (after tax) wage or salary until the debt is repaid, and may affect the borrowing capacity of the person until the debt is repaid to the Commonwealth;
- the signed Request for Commonwealth Assistance form applies to a loan for the entire VET course of study, charged on a unit by unit basis, unless the student pays some of the tuition fees;
- census date(s) will apply to each of the VET units of study in which the person enrols, with the student taking out a loan for any tuition fees that remain unpaid at the end of each census date;
- a student may cancel their enrolment by:
- withdrawing from each VET unit of study on or before the census date; and
- in accordance with the provider’s withdrawal policy;
- withdrawal will result in the student:
- not incurring a VET FEE HELP debt; and/or
- receiving a refund for any up-front tuition fee payments made on or before the census date; and
- a student may wish to seek independent financial advice prior to applying for a VET FEE HELP loan.
Am I eligible for VET FEE-HELP?
You may be eligible for a VET FEE-HELP loan if you:
- are an Australian citizen or permanent humanitarian visa holder (resident in Australia for the duration of the unit); AND
- have not exceeded the FEE-HELP limit (click link below): AND
- meet the course requirements as follows:
- are a full fee-paying / fee for service student studying a diploma, advanced diploma, graduate certificate or graduate diploma level course at an approved VET FEE-HELP provider
For more info regarding eligibility requirements visit Study Assist.
How do I apply?
We will arrange the processing of your VET FEE-HELP application. You will need to provide your tax file number to complete the application.
How do I repay the loan?
Visit StudyAssist for more information.
When can I start?
You can start your IT Diploma course as soon as you have been offered a place. We have rolling weekly course intakes every Monday, so there is no waiting for next year or mid-year intakes. Your course begins when you want to begin.
*Eligibility criteria applies.